Monday, December 27, 2010

Aspire 5745G Has LCD Issue

There is what looks like a thin white grid over my entire screen. It doesn't appear to be the GPU because if I connect another monitor it is fine. And it isn't software because it happens in the BIOS screens and on a linux liveCd.



I'm guessing it is a loose LCD cable.



Anyone else familiar with this problem?



Will I void my warranty if I open it open and reconnect the LCD cable? I'm under warranty for 9 months. I'm just trying avoid having to ship the thing across the country for an issue I can solve.



Also anyone know the turn around time for a warranty repair? And are there any shops that are affiliated with Acer than I can drop it off myself, or is it all mail in fix?



Thanks everyone.

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment