Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HOWTO: Install Windows 7 on a CF-18 mk1

While I've already written the core of the information here in several posts on a different thread, there has been a request to summarize everything in one post, so I've created one here (and under a much more descriptive thread title). While this is based on my experience with a CF-18 "early" mk1 digitizer model, I hope that it may perhaps be beneficial to those with other models that share similar hardware. I have gone through this Windows 7 install process multiple times and have been able to reliably replicate Windows 7 installs by following these instructions.



Additionally, other users have reported using these steps as the basis for installing Windows 7 on newer marks or even CF-19s. I would be remiss if I did not give a special note of thanks to the following:

No comments:

Post a Comment