Thursday, December 30, 2010

Logitech G700/Razer orochi,mamba/roccat pyra

Im in desperate need of a new mouse. I have an older three button logitech but I want wireless cause when ever I game the wires always get tangled up near my laptop also the mouse is just old and doesn't click all the time. I have looked at all the mice know to the market but there isnt anything that even looks worth spending on.



The logitech G700 I have never liked the looks of or the feel of it. I think I may just end up getting it anyway cause it has the micro usb receiver which I definitely need.





The orochi goes to sleep after 2 seconds and lags when it comes to also the bluetooth is not fast enough for my gaming wireless needs. The mamba still uses wires and a huge receiver. Why in gods name can they not make a mamba with a mini micro usb reciever like the roccat pyra or G700. If some new mice would come out that are wireless but no gaming mice are.



Last I have the roccat pyra which suits my needs the most out of all of them but it costs 120 dollars and for that type of mouse is just to expensive for my pockets ala my wallet isnt burning that bright. none of them are worth buying and any other gaming mice dont interest me in the least. Should I just buy a crappy wired cheap gaming mouse till something that suits me better comes out?

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment