Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Missing file problem anyone?

Hi

This could be my paranoia... as I am new to Vista and not used to with the changes from my most favorite OS of Microsoft of XP.

It seems like my one WORD file I created and saved is missing.
Just 5 mins ago when I looks at the folder I saved this file I saw it, but now it's GONE.

I use search and searched it but couldn't find.

Just couple days ago when I tried to "save the file as..." similar thing happened. I didn't lose anything that time but you know when you try to save files, you see the location where you want to save. I simply couldn't find the "folder"I newly created. So I don't remember exactly what I did but I think I aborted "save as..." operation, left the file unsaved but left it open, then looked for the folder I just created, it was there. But it wasn't shown on the option of "save as..".

Anyone having similar problem?
Or is this just my paranoia...?

Either way, still one WORD file I surely created and saw 5 min ago is missing... (lucky it wasn't a very important file but if this continues or happens I have to stop using Vista)

Thanks!

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment