Monday, April 25, 2011

Got me an R3!!! :)

Just finished ordering the R3! Super stoked. I got a netbook shortly after they first came out, and then not too long after that the m11x r1 came out and I immediately wanted one but couldn't justify it after recently buying a computer. I waited this long and decided with the R3 coming out I HAD to jump into it. That, and I seriously needed to upgrade my gaming capabilities (next best thing I have is the asus in my sig)



I ended up using the $350 coupon, and also called in and got free next day shipping!!!



Its suppose to get here by may 12th or earlier, which is perfect since I leave the 13th for a nice little weekend trip.



All I had for upgrades were the i7, bluetooth, and i got 2 years accidental damage. Total came to $1212.xx

Reply 1 : Got me an R3!!! :)

very nice bro, and nice system. welcome to the alienware family!

Reply 2 : Got me an R3!!! :)

Congratz man. You're going to love it.

Reply 3 : Got me an R3!!! :)

Nice, I ordered an R3 today as well. Hoping to mine is arriving around the same time yours is too.

Reply 4 : Got me an R3!!! :)

thanks guys . its gonna be a long and fun 3 weeks, specially since by the time the little guy arrives ill be done with finals. heh, at least ill be a bit distracted!



i just hope i dont have an issue with the delivery. it seems like the guy always comes to my house when im not there, then i end up having to drive to the main store and pick it up myself.

Reply 5 : Got me an R3!!! :)

I ordered mine but EDD is May 18 ;( why oh why! Lolz

Reply 6 : Got me an R3!!! :)

I hate you !

Reply 7 : Got me an R3!!! :)

OP, you could have also stacked the $50 dollar coupon on top of it for a total of $400 in savings. You still got a nice deal though. Congratulations!

Reply 8 : Got me an R3!!! :)

Who needs to circle a planet to have time stand still, just buy an M11xR3.

Reply 9 : Got me an R3!!! :)


Quote:








Originally Posted by WaR
View Post

OP, you could have also stacked the $50 dollar coupon on top of it for a total of $400 in savings. You still got a nice deal though. Congratulations!



oh really? i thought i tried that code and it didn't work, must have typed it in wrong. oh well. im glad i called in and got the free next day air though. took me about an hour talking with the guy but it was worth it to get it 4 days earlier, and technically saved me $9 since i didn't have to pay for it at all...




Quote:








Originally Posted by DrGoodvibes
View Post

Who needs to circle a planet to have time stand still, just buy an M11xR3.



haha, no kidding. now instead of waking up and having a cup of coffee, i just google "m11x" and click images. that wakes up my system

No comments:

Post a Comment