Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scrollers on PS/2 compatible mouse not working.

Hi all,

I have a Toshiba with Vista and a PS/2 compatible mouse. The scrollers on bottom and right side of the pad are not responding anymore... I ve looked around in hope that my basic computer skills would help but I cant seem to be able to fix this... Help is greatly appreciated.

thank you

-M-

Reply 1 : Scrollers on PS/2 compatible mouse not working.

Is the Synaptics Pointing Device application running and are you sure you looked at all that apps options?

Reply 2 : Scrollers on PS/2 compatible mouse not working.

the what now? I ve looked for the SPD app but i do not know what that is or where to find it. Also I ve looked at all the mouse properties or whatever but I cant seem to find how to fix my problem. sorry if I m too vague. and thanks for the help.

Reply 3 : Scrollers on PS/2 compatible mouse not working.

I can't answer your last post. The forum treats Questions like that and the discussion falters.

Ask your laptop's maker about the Synaptics Pointing Device application or similar. This is where those features are controlled.
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment