Thursday, April 21, 2011

VPC-EB keyboard replacement

I've got a VPCEB27FD laptop which I bought in June, 2010. I need to replace the keyboard. I contacted Sony support and they said nearly $200, so I'll just do it myself instead. I want to make sure I'm getting the right keyboard though.



I found this keyboard on eBay: GENUINE SONY VAIO VPC-EB SERIES US LAPTOP KEYBOARD on eBay.ca (item 260752113272 end time 12-May-11 23:40:21 EDT)



It says it will fit any Sony VPC EB series laptop. Just want to make sure this is true. I'm double checking because the keyboard in their picture, is different then my keyboard.



This is my keyboard (biggest difference is the enter key):

Reply 1 : VPC-EB keyboard replacement

the keyboard should work in your EB.

Some European countries use this keyboard layout with the larger enter keys (such as the UK).

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment