Thursday, April 21, 2011

HD_Tech In Various Meetings Until May 1 - please be patient

Forum members,

As part of ongoing training and some of my other duties outside of the forum - the few times during the year that I do stop what I'm doing and actually spend time the experts - I will have limited ability to host the forum as I normally do the other 50 weeks of the year. I will have a few days off, followed by extensive travel and training in various parts of the country followed by a few days feverishly catching up and being back to 100% caught up by May 1. That's the plan, anyway, and I'm usually not to far off with my estimations. happy

Please be patient as I spend some time off the forums and during times where limited accessibility may occur. If your situation requires service or troubleshooting, please reach out to 800-SAMSUNG (US or Canada) or the Samsung customer service center in your region. We also have chat support available here:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/

I will still be involved and checking for alerts or situations that may arise - in most cases, on a dailiy basis, and I'm not far removed at any time. But my response time will not be as it usually is, and may experience moderate to significant delays. If the C|Net mods assist, as they often do, please give them a little appreciation as they certainly aren't required to, but are usually helping out as they can as a service to you.

As always, I appreciate your support of Samsung products, and hope that we can continue to meet your needs and expectations.

--HDTech

No comments:

Post a Comment