Thursday, April 21, 2011

Windows 7 boot problem

I am having a Windows 7 booting issue i beleve from a virus any way i cant get it to boot i have tried the repair option and a system restore with no luck
I have 2 Hard drives and on my ( E:) Drive i can load a previous windows install but the (C:) Drive wont boot up
So to i am trying to get my files from the bad drive before i wipe the drive clean and reinstall but when i try to open my folder
The System it does not give me access and does not let me run as Administrator even in the (CMD Promt )it says Access denied when i try to open my files
how do i change permissions to allow me if i am running as (Admin) Already ?
Or how do i get my files from the bad drive

Reply 1 : Windows 7 boot problem

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc753659.aspx

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment