Wednesday, March 23, 2011

error message when opening ics/ids files

I have taken some 3D images with a confocal microscope. The data is saved as ics and ids files. It is the ids files I'm interested in as they are the pictures. When I opened the files yesterday there were no problems but when I tried again today there is an error opening ics files message even though they are ids. I am using Nikon EZ-C1 freeviewer to view the files as this is the software that the microscope uses. The text ics files relating to each of the pictures still open ok so I don't know if there is a way I can use them to create an image again or if there is something I can do to get the original picture files to open. Any help is appreciated as it is for my dissertation and I don't have an opportunity to take the pictures again.

No comments:

Post a Comment