Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Samsung CLX 3175 printer, has System Error - Cycle Power

This came up on our Laser printer and I can't get rid of it. It says printing and then the System error message. It alternates between the two. I have troubleshooted the printer and tried everything it suggested but to no avail. This printer is less then a year old. I googled the problem but nothing seems to be thee telling me what to do or even what the heck it means. Please Help! We have a lot of printing to do.

Reply 1 : Samsung CLX 3175 printer, has System Error - Cycle Power

HJE,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue with your printer.

If you want to check the drivers, you can have the Samsung's Dr. Printer website do a diagnostic on your computer to see if maybe it's a software issue. Please note that you can only do this with Internet Explorer:

www.samsungdp.com

If that doesn't fix the issue, and you need further troubleshooting your printer, you might want to reach out to the Samsung customer service center at 800-SAMSUNG for further assistance.

--HDTech

Reply 2 : Samsung CLX 3175 printer, has System Error - Cycle Power

Well I tried the Dr. Printer. Everything seemed to check out but it couldn't do the print test. Then a new page came up and it was all in Chinese, even tho I have listed English as the language. So - I have no idea what it said. I did a google search and it seems no one knows what this is all about as several people had the same question and the replies were 0. I was wondering if it could have anything to do with the USB cable/connection? I ask that as when I connected my camera to download some photos, it said I wasn't connected. I unplugged the cable and reinserted it and fiddled around with it and it finally worked.

Reply 3 : Samsung CLX 3175 printer, has System Error - Cycle Power

Tried everything,phone Samsung and am now sending the printer back to them. What a pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment