Saturday, March 19, 2011

Logitech Bluetooth Mouse + m11x = not friendly!

I have a Dell Studio 15 which works absolutely perfectly with my Logitech bluetooth mouse (I had to get one of those cheapo bluetooth adapters for that laptop). But with my m11x, when I try to play games, or even surf the web, it seems as if the motion of the cursor is not fluid. In the Crysis demo, it made aiming difficult. In DotA it made controlling my character difficult. It's almost choppy at times, with clicks registering in often late. Why is it like this on this unit and how can I fix it when I already have the most updated drivers? TIA!

Reply 1 : Logitech Bluetooth Mouse + m11x = not friendly!

I noticed the same on mine.Playing any FPS is unbearable because of it.Not sure if its a processing problem or not.

Reply 2 : Logitech Bluetooth Mouse + m11x = not friendly!

I have the same problem with my dell bluetooth mouse. I thought a Dell mouse would work flawlessly with a Dell(AW) laptop but I was wrong....

No comments:

Post a Comment