Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Web design suggesstions

I'm interested in having a basic ecomerce web site created and am looking into having it done by Go Daddy, Register, Google (or a similar website which provides these services). Do any of you know which one of these types of companys has the best/worst service or have any other opinions about going this route? I am new to this and want to make sure I'm not making a mistake. Thank you.

Reply 1 : Web design suggesstions

Go with GoDaddy.com, that's where I got my SSL Certificate and Website Protection scanner. They offer a full suite of everything to do with web site development. You can do everything from domain registration to web hosting to setting up an ecommerce backend in one location, which is better than trying to integrate different services from different companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment