Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ubuntu: Java crashing

Hello guys, I can't access my school's WebCT(online education thing) on Ubuntu? It takes almost a minute to load the page and crashes when you try to do anything advanced like uploading files there... I thought it might be a problem with IcedTea so I purged the plugin and installed the oracle plugin. It worked fine at first but now even that is slow as hell and crash happy. What gives?



EDIT: While I'm at it, I'll need some help fixing bluetooth on my laptop. It works fine right after installing 10.10 but as soon as I use the update manager it's not able to find anything. It is visible in lsusb, and the bluetooth icon appears when I activate it, but my machine is invisible and also cannot detect any bluetooth devices around.

No comments:

Post a Comment